Jesus' baptism reveals so much:
- God is a loving Father.
- Jesus is a beloved son.
- The Holy Spirit is being poured out.
- God is a "tri-unity" of being- Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Of the many things that that we learn in this revelation,
and what strikes me deepest right now is this:
As Jesus was praying, the heavens opened.
And when heaven opens, good things come!
- The Spirit descends.
- Jesus is affirmed.
- Righteousness is being fulfilled!
This week I encourage you to assume a posture of prayer.
Remember your baptism vows.
Watch for heaven to open,
and see what blessings fall!
- An answer to prayer.
- A gift at just the right time.
- An opportunity to bless and answer someone else's prayer!
If you'd like to talk about making the step of baptism,
or if you need us to make a prayer committment with you,
or come by one of our Life Groups.
"He must increase, but I must decrease." John 3:30